Tuesday 1 November 2011

Clay Work

Today we moved away from digital painting with photosho and began properly working with alternatice means of art. I chose to make a model set piece using clay since it's a material that's easy to mold and move. Unfortunately I'm not very good with clay but I was optimistic all the same. Will upload photos of the clay when I can but for now here's some of the prilimary sketchs that I used to help plan what I was going to create.


I have gone for the fantasy hunter scene since it's the most exciting scene whilst also making the most sense as a soldier isn't going to stop during a war and boil himself a brew. Whilst the exloration seen is more realistic than the war seen it does seem really dull as all it is really, is a man keeping his hands warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment